2.8

I ordered a 1.5 gram bag of Bizzaro and I have been following the package tracker very closely and Today when I got home I checked the package tracker and it says the package was delivered to mailbox. I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.

What a let down.

I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package. What a let down.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Whole situation.

Comments

I ordered this stuff because I thought it was incense. I hope it gets lost because when it comes I'm refusing it.I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I'd rather have a $40 dollar lose then something like this in my life.

That wasnt their fault that post offices fault. My order was just garbage. I was ripped off