2.8

I ordered a 1.5 gram bag of Bizzaro and I have been following the package tracker very closely and Today when I got home I checked the package tracker and it says the package was delivered to mailbox. I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.

What a let down.

I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package. What a let down.

Hemmesch1 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Organic Spice Blend and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Organic Spice Blend to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole situation. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Organic Spice Blend bizarro herbal incense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I ordered this stuff because I thought it was incense. I hope it gets lost because when it comes I'm refusing it.I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I'd rather have a $40 dollar lose then something like this in my life.

That wasnt their fault that post offices fault. My order was just garbage. I was ripped off