Organic Spice Blend - Package not received

15 of 27 Organic Spice Blend reviews

I ordered a 1.5 gram bag of Bizzaro and I have been following the package tracker very closely and Today when I got home I checked the package tracker and it says the package was delivered to mailbox.I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.

What a let down.

I walk out there all excited ready to test the new product but when I opened the mailbox all the usual junk mail was in there but no package.What a let down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Whole situation

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Bizarro Herbal Incense
Review category
Shopping
review #734471 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Organic Spice Blend? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 27 Organic Spice Blend reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2015 #1080846

I ordered this stuff because I thought it was incense. I hope it gets lost because when it comes I'm refusing it.I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. I'd rather have a $40 dollar lose then something like this in my life.

0 0 Reply

Nov 19, 2015 #1066576

That wasnt their fault that post offices fault. My order was just garbage. I was ripped off

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Organic Spice Blend. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Organic Spice Blend.
Filing a new complaint about
×